Register Now
Kane99

ExoCross - New Off-Road Racing title out now

Check out a new off-road racing game called ExoCross, the people at iRacing. It just dropped yesterday, and so far reviews on steam seem to be mixed. But recent reviews seem positive. The game is said to have 4CPT vehicle physics, which equates to 4-way contact patch traction technology. So I'm guessing the physics are really good in this. For those who like racing games, I can see you really getting into this one. Who here has already picked it up? Or intends to soon? It's currently out for the PS4, PS5 and Steam. And looks to be releasing for Windows and Xbox later. 

Steam page - https://store.steampowered.com/app/773840/ExoCross/

Edited by Kane99

I'm liking the design of the vehicles. The kind of look like RC cars and the physics looks relatively realistic. Would I get it? Maybe - I mean I haven't seen much to make it stand out from most other racing games.

I love the off-road racing games and ExoCross looks like a great addition to me. Also, The 4CPT vehicle physics sound very mpressive too and I'm curious to see the enhanced gameplay. 

The physics in this game does feel so realistic, and the tracks are a bit challenging but it's fun on the overall . But I've seen some mixed reviews, but I think the game is worth exploring. 

16 hours ago, Button said:

I love the off-road racing games and ExoCross looks like a great addition to me. Also, The 4CPT vehicle physics sound very mpressive too and I'm curious to see the enhanced gameplay. 

It does look like a fun, casual game to pick up and play if you want to pass the time.