Register Now
Ravenfreak

Would you want a new Mega Man Legends Game?

Mega Man Legends is one of my most favorite Playstation games. There's only three games in the Legends series, and there was supposed to be another one that was supposed to come out in the 2010's on the 3DS. However that game unfortunately got cancelled, and this was during a time where Capcom really wasn't doing much with the Mega Man franchise. Would you like to see a new Mega Man Legends game? I certainly would love to see one! We probably won't be able to get re-releases of the games since there's licensing issues with the studio used to record the character's voices. For those not familiar with the game play of Mega Man Legends, here's a longplay of the game.

Absolutely, I love this game a lot and I'd love to see a new Mega Man Legends game. I know the series to have a unique blend of action and exploration.

Yes, please. I found out that the Mega Man Legends is underrated but i’ve always wanted to give it a try. I was told that the gameplay, and the characters are charming. Is this true?

7 hours ago, Lens said:

Yes, please. I found out that the Mega Man Legends is underrated but i’ve always wanted to give it a try. I was told that the gameplay, and the characters are charming. Is this true?

It's a pretty underrated game. The only issues I even found with it were like the camera especially during combat.