Register Now
Kane99

Do you stay in touch with all of your online gaming friends?

If you have a crew of online gamer friends, do you guys stay in contact often? Or do you ever lose touch and move on with your lives? I have a lot of friends on Xbox Live for example, but most of them I haven't played with in years. Some of my irl friends, I haven't played with in years. I tend to game with just a small group of friends online. So I don't really stay in touch with all of my online gaming friends. But what about you? Do you guys stay in contact with your online gamer friends? Or have you lost contact with some like I have?

There are so many gamers who stay in touch with their online friends through social media platforms like twitter, Discord andFacebook. I'm proud to be one of them.

Yes, I still keep in touch with the friends I’ve met while gaming. Some of us have become really close, and I’m quite grateful for the relationships I’ve made through gaming.

4 hours ago, Cpvr said:

Yes, I still keep in touch with the friends I’ve met while gaming. Some of us have become really close, and I’m quite grateful for the relationships I’ve made through gaming.

It's also applicable to me and I've also made some amazing friends through gaming and we've stayed in touch over the years. 

4 hours ago, Lens said:

It's also applicable to me and I've also made some amazing friends through gaming and we've stayed in touch over the years. 

that's a lasting bonds, which is so true because I've also met some of my closest friends through gaming, and the good part is, we've been through thick and thin together. 

I've made some friends from all over the world through gaming and it's so amazing to see how we connect and support each other. It's a good experience though. 

I do keep in contact with them very often even outside of gaming because I've been playing games with a good number of them for over a decade. Done some of the silliest things in-game. The squad always makes it entertaining.