Register Now
Kane99

Nintendo gacha key-rings available in Japan stores, think they will come stateside?

I've been hearing lately about these new Nintendo gacha keychains that are dropping in Japan stores soon. There are multiple designs. One set showing off Famicom an NES styles. And another set that looks like the SNES/Super Famicom.  You can see images of what they look like below. 

nintendo_controller_gatch2.jpeg?resize=1024,576&ssl=1

nintendo_controller_gatcha3.jpeg?resize=1024,576&ssl=1

What gives me hope of them releasing in the US, is that these come in Famicom and NES styles. To my knowledge the NES and SNES was not sold in Japan, they would have still used the Famicom name. So Idk why they are combining the SNES/NES if they are only selling them in Japan. 

These look so cool though. If they came to the US, would you guy these? I think I would if the price wasn't too high. 

Read more about this news here - https://mynintendonews.com/2024/07/23/japan-nintendo-gacha-key-rings-available-in-their-stores/

I'm aware that the The gacha key-rings are currently available in Japan stores. I'm not really surprised by this because it's common for Japan to receive exclusive Nintendo merchandise.