Register Now
Kennysplash

Do you play multiple games at once or just one?

I prefer exclusivity. Any new and recent game I am playing I dedicate myself to it. But after I have played many times and the novelty has worn off I can play about two at most at a time. 

Do you play a lot of games at once?

Let me tell you, I'm a total monogamist when it comes to gaming. This indicate that I like to focus on one game at a time and i tend to give it my undivided attention.

I'm a Polygamist when it comes to gaming. Unless it's a really interesting game, I'll be playing different games at different parts of the day. That way, I don't get bored of a game so easily.

I try my hardest to just focus on one game at a time, but most of the time I will pick up a game then put it down and pick up another. Honestly this is why I have such a huge backlog of games and I even own games I've never played in my collection. Right now I'm trying to just focus on beating Doom 64 before I pick up another game.

On 7/25/2024 at 7:31 PM, Button said:

Let me tell you, I'm a total monogamist when it comes to gaming. This indicate that I like to focus on one game at a time and i tend to give it my undivided attention.

Exactly, and you will discover that the experience is far better than having to divide your attention on couple of games. This is indeed the way. 

12 hours ago, Kennysplash said:

Exactly, and you will discover that the experience is far better than having to divide your attention on couple of games. This is indeed the way. 

If I  immerse myself in a single game, it actually allow me to fully understand the story quite well and i also get to understanding yhe game's mechanics, and atmosphere as well.  

On 7/28/2024 at 10:30 AM, Kennysplash said:

Everyone is different. Some of us just like to experience a lot of things simultaneously - do what works for you.

On 7/25/2024 at 6:46 PM, Kennysplash said:

I prefer exclusivity. Any new and recent game I am playing I dedicate myself to it. But after I have  layed many times and the novelty has worn off I can play about two at most at a time. 

Do you play a lot of games at once?

I can cope with playing lots of games. I have done it in the past when I had enough time on me, but it is not easy nowadays considering my schedules. 

On 7/29/2024 at 8:46 PM, Knight Barida said:

I can cope with playing lots of games. I have done it in the past when I had enough time on me, but it is not easy nowadays considering my schedules. 

Yeah, there is not enough time to even pull off one. To make out the time to play more than one and enjoy it might be a hard one to do. 

23 hours ago, Kennysplash said:

Yeah, there is not enough time to even pull off one. To make out the time to play more than one and enjoy it might be a hard one to do. 

Time management is very crucial even in the midst of  multiple responsibilities and limited free time. This will normally limit the  time that is devoted to multiple games. 

14 hours ago, Button said:

Time management is very crucial even in the midst of  multiple responsibilities and limited free time. This will normally limit the  time that is devoted to multiple games. 

Prioritizing one game at a time is definitely what allows you to gain access to more immersive experience. If you try to juggle multiple games, it can definitely lead to burnout or shallow gameplay.