Register Now
Kane99

Fallout: London has officially dropped

For those who don't know, Fallout London is a mod for Fallout 4 that has been in the works for years I believe. The mod has officially dropped and is available for free on GOG currently. They seem to be planning a release for Steam and possibly Epic. But right now the focus seems to be on GOG and Steam. Anyway, a thing of note, if you do download the mod, you will have to downgrade Fallout 4 to an earlier since the recent next gen update the game had. As well, it sounds like you need to also own all the DLC or the Game of the year edition to take full advantage of this DLC. Either on GOG or Steam. 

They released a trailer for it, and wow, is it ambitious. Check it out below. 

https://www.gog.com/en/game/fallout_london

And more on the game release here - https://fallout4london.com/release/

Edited by Kane99

This was released on July 25, 2024. The gameplay is so exciting as it offers  new experience and it has a fresh storyline, factions, characters, and gameplay mechanics as well.

I've been rebuilding my Fallout 4 mod list the other day because the newest update broke a lot of my modlists. Hopefully, I can get it finished this weekend and then I'm definitely going to download it.

I understand that the updates can be so frustrating especially when it break our beloved mods. But it's possible to start rebuilding your mod list. 

On 7/27/2024 at 4:12 PM, Button said:

I understand that the updates can be so frustrating especially when it break our beloved mods. But it's possible to start rebuilding your mod list. 

Tell me about it but I've managed to rebuild it albeit dropping a few mods but I've managed to get a stable load order. I plan on playing this on Friday because I'll have enough time to finish it over the weekend without interruptions.

On 7/31/2024 at 10:56 PM, killamch89 said:

Tell me about it but I've managed to rebuild it albeit dropping a few mods but I've managed to get a stable load order. I plan on playing this on Friday because I'll have enough time to finish it over the weekend without interruptions.

Rebuilding a mod list can be a very daunting task, but i'd advise you break it down into steps and makes it manageable. This you can start by disabling all mods and then identify your essential mods.

On 8/3/2024 at 5:56 AM, Button said:

Rebuilding a mod list can be a very daunting task, but i'd advise you break it down into steps and makes it manageable. This you can start by disabling all mods and then identify your essential mods.

I know - I've been doing it for years. It's just that the official Fallout update broke a lot of older mods so it's basically like starting from scratch.

The trailer showcases a unique setting and engaging storyline as well. I'm so impressed by the modding team's  dedication and ambition toward this game..

8 hours ago, Lens said:

The trailer showcases a unique setting and engaging storyline as well. I'm so impressed by the modding team's  dedication and ambition toward this game..

I'm super excited to dive into Fallout: London. It’s free features makes it even more intriguing. I’m really waiting for its release on Steam.

On 8/14/2024 at 6:22 AM, Button said:

I'm super excited to dive into Fallout: London. It’s free features makes it even more intriguing. I’m really waiting for its release on Steam.

It's already out on Gog.com. You can learn more about how to get it here.

On 8/19/2024 at 10:26 PM, killamch89 said:

It's already out on Gog.com. You can learn more about how to get it here.

According to what I read, it's a highly-anticipated fan-made mod and it's refreshing to see it released. This project that has been in the making for years. I’m so excited that it eventually come to reality.