Register Now
Kane99

Legacy of Kain: Soul Reaver 1 and 2 Remastered Reportedly Leaked

Ooh I hope this turns out to be true, because remasters for these two games are much needed. And now it seems the news of it being a reality has leaked. It's said that there are remakes in the works for both Legacy of Kain Soul Reaver 1 and 2. It seems branding for the title was leaked out of the upcoming Comic con, which also showed off a collectible figure I assume you can get when it releases. Check it all out via the link below and lets hope for this all to be true. 

https://twistedvoxel.com/legacy-of-kain-soul-reaver-1-and-2-remastered-reportedly-leaked/

I've been asking for a remaster of this game for quite some time. I just wish THQ could've reformed and did it instead of Activision because they'll definitely ruin it with lootboxes and microtransactions.

There have been a lot of rumors of a remastered version of Legacy of Kain: Soul Reaver 1 and 2. But it's very important to know that the information available is based on rumors.

On 7/27/2024 at 4:20 PM, Button said:

There have been a lot of rumors of a remastered version of Legacy of Kain: Soul Reaver 1 and 2. But it's very important to know that the information available is based on rumors.

I agree. Rumors can be exciting, but I'm trying not to get my hopes up too much until we get something concrete to work with. Do you think they will make any changes to the gameplay or just improve the graphics?

On 7/31/2024 at 10:54 PM, killamch89 said:

I agree. Rumors can be exciting, but I'm trying not to get my hopes up too much until we get something concrete to work with. Do you think they will make any changes to the gameplay or just improve the graphics?

Managing expectations is very crucial especially when dealing with rumors. If a remaster or remake happens, I think we should be expecting to see a mix of both graphical improvements and gameplay tweaks as well. 

On 8/3/2024 at 11:59 AM, Button said:

Managing expectations is very crucial especially when dealing with rumors. If a remaster or remake happens, I think we should be expecting to see a mix of both graphical improvements and gameplay tweaks as well. 

The leaked branding for Legacy of Kain: Soul Reaver 1 and 2 Remastered has me thrilled. Although unconfirmed yet, a remastered version would be a dream come true for many gamers.