Register Now
Kennysplash

What old games do you still play?

I play the Mortal Combat:Deadly alliance on PS2. It has single player and multiplayer and I remember playing it with my school mates years ago. I still play it on a neighbor's PS3. 

What old games do you still play? 

Most of the games I play are older. Lately I've been playing Doom 64, it was ported to the Xbox One in 2019 and I've been playing it on my Series S. Prior to this I played through Doom 1 and 2 on the Xbox as well. I often go back and play games from my childhood as well, I've been slowly playing Digimon World 3 using just rookie digimon for my Youtube channel.

I know for a fact that many gamers still play iconic titles like Super Mario 64, The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time, GoldenEye 007, and Mario Kart 64. And I do too.  

On 7/27/2024 at 11:32 PM, Lens said:

I know for a fact that many gamers still play iconic titles like Super Mario 64, The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time, GoldenEye 007, and Mario Kart 64. And I do too.  

I do still play 2 out of the four mentioned - Goldeneye and Mario Kart 64. Even though Super Mario 64 was one of my favorite games growing up along with the Ocarina of Time, I haven't played them in quite some time.

20 hours ago, killamch89 said:

I do still play 2 out of the four mentioned - Goldeneye and Mario Kart 64. Even though Super Mario 64 was one of my favorite games growing up along with the Ocarina of Time, I haven't played them in quite some time.

Goldeneye and Mario Kart 64 are very classic. What surprised me is that they are still very relevant to this day. Revisiting them would bring back those fond memories.

1 hour ago, Button said:

Goldeneye and Mario Kart 64 are very classic. What surprised me is that they are still very relevant to this day. Revisiting them would bring back those fond memories.

The Goldeneye and Mario Kart 64 are one of those timeless multiplayer. I still have enough fun playing them.