Register Now
Kennysplash

Are there times when you have no passion to play?

As there are times when I want to play every hour, there are also times when I don’t have the desire to even pick up the controller. This can go on for weeks. 

Does it happen to you too? Are there times when you don’t have the passion to play at all? 

think it's very normal to go through periods where you'll feel burned out or you'll be disconnected from gaming. It's happenned to me multiple times. 

On 7/31/2024 at 6:32 AM, Button said:

There are times that I just don't feel like playing games at all. If could also be due to a very busy sechedule sometimes.  

As I've mentioned before, I've definitely experienced periods where gaming doesn't excite me as much. It's normal for gamers to feel that way sometimes. At a time, I'm super hyped, and other times I'm just not excited to play games.

On 7/29/2024 at 8:54 PM, Knight Barida said:

I used to have situations where I can go days or weeks without playing games. It is always because of my work, and I can't let gaming affect my work when we have issues at the office.

Well you surely can’t ignore work just to spend time playing games. Work pays the bills, so that is completely understandable. 

5 hours ago, Kennysplash said:

Well you surely can’t ignore work just to spend time playing games. Work pays the bills, so that is completely understandable. 

What you need to know is that responsibility comes first. I would also suggest you take work as the first because it provides the money to buy games. 

5 hours ago, Kennysplash said:

What you need to know is that responsibility comes first. I would also suggest you take work as the first because it provides the money to buy games. 

On 8/3/2024 at 11:31 AM, Button said:

Of course, I don’t even need to be told that. Gaming is just for fun, I don’t make money from it. So I have to take more seriously what makes me pay my bills. 

8 hours ago, Kennysplash said:

Of course, I don’t even need to be told that. Gaming is just for fun, I don’t make money from it. So I have to take more seriously what makes me pay my bills. 

That's indeed a very realistic perspective. It's essential to prioritize responsibilities over leisure activities. I do that often but I don't forget to make time for relaxation and enjoyment too.

8 hours ago, Lens said:

That's indeed a very realistic perspective. It's essential to prioritize responsibilities over leisure activities. I do that often but I don't forget to make time for relaxation and enjoyment too.

Yes, that is what priorities is all about. I don’t want to spend all my time working as well. I want to balance it out with the right kind of fun.