Register Now
Kennysplash

What games made your childhood memorable?

I grew up playing Super Mario and Sonic the hedgehog. I could remember how I would look forward to playing the games with enthusiasm. When I look back I can say that they made up a considerable part of my childhood. 

What games made your childhood memorable? 

1. Metal Gear Solid
  2. GTA Vice City/Liberty City/San Andreas
  3. Castlevania: Symphony Of The Night
  4. 007 Goldeneye
  5. Mario Bros (NES)
  6. Donkey Kong Country (SNES)
  7. Mortal Kombat Trilogy
  8. Twisted Metal
  9. Armored Core
  10. Devil May Cry

For me, it was actually a mix of classic Nintendo games like The Legend of Zelda, Pokémon, and Mario Kart that made my childhood very memorable and unforgettable. 

15 hours ago, Button said:

Mine was The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time and Pokémon Red and Blue. I remembered spending hours exploring these games. It's fun though! 

I don't know how forget to mention Pokemon Red and Blue. I used to battle my friends all the time at school and we traded Pokemon as well - those were some good times.

20 hours ago, killamch89 said:

I don't know how forget to mention Pokemon Red and Blue. I used to battle my friends all the time at school and we traded Pokemon as well - those were some good times.

Pokémon Red and Blue have really sparked interest in lots of gamers. This game creat a lifelong memories for so  many people. 

1 hour ago, Button said:

Pokémon Red and Blue have really sparked interest in lots of gamers. This game creat a lifelong memories for so  many people. 

It's very true that the pokémon Red and Blue are the foundation of this beloved franchise. It still have fond memories of battling and also trading with my friends.