Register Now
Kennysplash

How can I improve my gaming skills?

When I play FIFA with friends, I can’t help but notice how I am the one with the least skills. I know that playing regularly help me improve, but I hope there should be something else I can do in addition to it that can make me a better gamer. 

I need suggestions, how can I be a better gamer? 

I must say that improving your gaming skills is what takes a huge time and practice. I'll suggest you watch tutorials, guides on how to play games. 

To boost your gaming skills, I'll suggest that you set specific goals for yourself and it might include improving your passing accuracy in FIFA. Just an example. 

Playing a lot more and practicing certain combinations till it becomes muscle memory and just experiment until you find your strengths and weaknesses in a game. Try to improve your weaknesses to the point that they won't hinder you that much and try to find different ways to utilizes your strength so that it can work for you in most situations.

On 7/29/2024 at 8:38 PM, killamch89 said:

Playing a lot more and practicing certain combinations till it becomes muscle memory and just experiment until you find your strengths and weaknesses in a game. Try to improve your weaknesses to the point that they won't hinder you that much and try to find different ways to utilizes your strength so that it can work for you in most situations.

I think I support you on that. It's good to  experiment to find your strengths and weaknesses because it's a solid way to improve.

On 7/31/2024 at 6:51 AM, Button said:

I think I support you on that. It's good to  experiment to find your strengths and weaknesses because it's a solid way to improve.

To improve ones gaming skills, it's very neccesary to identify your strengths and weaknesse. This will allow you to actually focus on your strengths while working on improving your weaknesses at there same time. 

On 8/2/2024 at 3:51 AM, Lens said:

To improve ones gaming skills, it's very neccesary to identify your strengths and weaknesse. This will allow you to actually focus on your strengths while working on improving your weaknesses at there same time. 

This is a good point as well. I discovered that I my shooting accuracy needs to be worked on for PES. It’s either too much or not enough, so knowing that helps me know where I can work on.