Register Now
Kennysplash

Really, how do you make out time to play games?

These days it can be hard to have the extra time to play. I hold two jobs and I work on weekends too. By the time I get home I am extremely tired. The little time I have I use it to clean up the house and do my laundry, before I rush to work again. 

If you are the busy type, how do you find time to play? 

I so much believe in self-care, and gaming is definitely a part of that for me. Sometimes I wake up a bit earlier each day to play some games. 

On 7/29/2024 at 8:33 PM, killamch89 said:

It depends on your schedule. I work for myself mostly so I dedicate time to game although there are times my schedule can become extremely hectic.

You must be a game enthusiast because prioritising gaming when your schedule allows it is great 👍. That's a flexible schedule.

On 7/31/2024 at 7:02 AM, Button said:

You must be a game enthusiast because prioritising gaming when your schedule allows it is great 👍. That's a flexible schedule.

I support you on the fact that it's great to have the freedom to dedicate time to gaming, but it can also be very challenging in ensuring that we balance work and play. 

On 7/29/2024 at 8:33 PM, killamch89 said:

It depends on your schedule. I work for myself mostly so I dedicate time to game although there are times my schedule can become extremely hectic.

Perhaps being self employed makes it easier to schedule out the time? It can really be a challenge when you have 9 to 5 job, with almost an hour commute.