Register Now
killamch89

If You Could Live Anywhere for the Rest of Your Life, Where Would It Be?

Imagine you have the opportunity to relocate and live anywhere in the world for the rest of your life. Where would you choose to go and why? Would you prefer a bustling city, a quiet countryside, a tropical paradise, or somewhere else entirely?

Quiet countryside completely isolated. From what I know about the UK, it rains damn near all the time, so I would move there. I love the rain. I especially love when it rains damn near hurricane levels. We have to deal with flash floods all the time here. And the flood of ‘93 destroyed a huge chunk of the state. If I remember right, it’s still listed as the worst flood in a landlocked region in American history.

On 7/29/2024 at 8:30 PM, The Blackangel said:

Quiet countryside completely isolated. From what I know about the UK, it rains damn near all the time, so I would move there. I love the rain. I especially love when it rains damn near hurricane levels. We have to deal with flash floods all the time here. And the flood of ‘93 destroyed a huge chunk of the state. If I remember right, it’s still listed as the worst flood in a landlocked region in American history.

Wow. Me personally, I've thought about moving to Thailand or Malaysia. Rent and food is far cheaper there - when I stayed in Thailand 5 years ago, I got a three bedroom house with AC, jacuzzi, swimming pool, 24 hrs security for 480 USD. You could find food stalls there for $1 and I'm talking quality food made from fresh ingredients that's cooked right in front of you.