Register Now
Cpvr

Hunt: Showdown 1896

Check out the Hunt: Showdown 1896 trailer and take a tour of the new map, Mammon's Gulch, coming to this next chapter of Hunt: Showdown. Hunt: Showdown 1896 launches on PC, PS5 (PlayStation 5), and Xbox Series X|S on August 15, 2024.

Mammon's Gulch brings a vast and detailed new biome, bringing Hunters into the shadow of Colorado's mighty mountains. 

Hunt: Showdown 1896 is powered by CRYENGINE 5.11, featuring improvements to gameplay, upgraded visuals, audio design, performance, and other enhancements. Hunt: Showdown 1896 is a free upgrade to current owners of Hunt: Showdown. Following the arrival of Hunt: Showdown 1896, players will also be welcomed back to the Bayou with original maps overhauled and restored, coming post-launch.

I'm so excited to see the improvements in Hunt: Showdown 1896. I see that the new map, Mammon's Gulch, is offering a fresh and immersive environment. This is indeed a good development. 

2 hours ago, Lens said:

I'm so excited to see the improvements in Hunt: Showdown 1896. I see that the new map, Mammon's Gulch, is offering a fresh and immersive environment. This is indeed a good development. 

I share your thoughts. The new map and the engine upgrades will definitely take Hunt: Showdown to the next level.

Wow, this sounds incredible! Mammon's Gulch looks like it's going to be a game-changer, especially with the new biome in Colorado’s mountains. The fact that it’s a free upgrade makes it even better. I can't wait to dive in and experience those revamped visuals and gameplay improvements.