Register Now
Kane99

Deadlink

This one looks like a blast. It looks to be in a Cyberpunk style but in an arena shooter. It's developed by Gruby Entertainment. Which seems to be their first release. It just came out for the PC, PS5, Xbox Series X|S. 

Is this something you'd be into? It seems really fast paced, but looks like it controls really good. Check the trailer out below. 

That does sound interesting! I love the Cyberpunk aesthetic, and fast-paced shooters are right up my alley. I'll definitely seems like something I’d enjoy - I'll be keeping an eye on it.

This really looks very amazing. In this game, the cyberpunk aesthetic is combined with the arena shooter action. True me, this is a winning combo. 

On 8/3/2024 at 8:52 PM, Lens said:

This really looks very amazing. In this game, the cyberpunk aesthetic is combined with the arena shooter action. True me, this is a winning combo. 

Upon re-watching the trailer, I've also noticed some subtle elements of the doom series in the combat. I hope this game does very well.

On 8/6/2024 at 4:45 PM, killamch89 said:

Upon re-watching the trailer, I've also noticed some subtle elements of the doom series in the combat. I hope this game does very well.

Deadlink looks very incredible. I think that the combination is really a match made in heaven. 

The Deadlink's trailer has surely got me hyped. The control look very smooth, and the pace is also very relentless as well. I'm so excited to see how Gruby Entertainment's go about the whole thing.