Register Now
Kane99

Ubisoft Officially Launches Their Own Cloud Gaming Service to Public

It looks like Ubisoft is jumping into cloud gaming, as they recently launched their first ever cloud gaming service to the public. And it seems like there a chance those who have Ubisoft+ will be able to take advantage of it at some point. Right now, you can get in on a free trial of Avatar: Frontiers of Pandora, though I assume they will drop other free trials at some point. Anyway, do you like that Ubisoft is joining this foray into cloud gaming? Would you use it? 

You can see a demo of it in action below to get an idea:

I'm not sold on Ubisoft’s cloud gaming service yet. They’ve had a mixed track record with online services in the past, so I’m going to need to see more in terms of reliability and game selection before I consider using it. The free trial is tempting, though.

I’m a big fan of their games and I'm so excited to see how this platform develops. I like the ability to play high-quality games without the need to buy hardware and that's a huge plus.

The Ubisoft's entry into cloud gaming is indeed a nice addition to the market. This will bring in more competition, which also means better services and innovation as well.