Register Now
Kennysplash

What makes you look forward to playing with someone?

If you fancy playing multiplayer with others, there most like are a few friends online and offline that you want to play with often. This might be due to reasons best known to every individual. 
To you, what makes you look forward to play with someone? 

1. Not taking games too seriously. I know some of us are competitive but don't be cursing at the top of your lungs because you're losing. 
  2. Having a sense of humor - ties into my first point of not taking it too seriously
  3. Willing to try outrageous stuff in-game.

For me, it’s more about teamwork. I love playing with friends. This helps to communicate, coordinate, and work together to achieve a common goal. Games like Overwatch is fun with friends.

19 minutes ago, Lens said:

For me, it’s more about teamwork. I love playing with friends. This helps to communicate, coordinate, and work together to achieve a common goal. Games like Overwatch is fun with friends.

mentioning a teamwork is worth looking into. This is why I play with friends who share a sense of humor just like me.

4 hours ago, Button said:

mentioning a teamwork is worth looking into. This is why I play with friends who share a sense of humor just like me.

Sense of humor is key as I also look forward to playing with friends who are positive, supportive, and also willing to learn together.