Register Now
Kennysplash

Have you ever played a game while working?

There are times when you don’t have much to do, or you are on a break. I sometimes use that time to play off a few short games at work, and it’s more easier when I’m working remote times. It helps me get through the day. I don’t do it when I have serious work going on though. 

Do you play when you are working?

I've been sneaking in a few games during work, especially when I'm assigned to work remotely. Operating from home makes it so easy to get sucked into a quick game. .

1 hour ago, Button said:

I've been sneaking in a few games during work, especially when I'm assigned to work remotely. Operating from home makes it so easy to get sucked into a quick game. .

I do this as well. I also take breaks to watch streams of games that I'm interested in. It's really a great way to pass the time.

Not while working, but on my lunch or rest brakes, yes. I wouldn’t want to take my attention away from my duties while working but on my rest breaks I will certainly play some mobile games if there isn’t anything else to attend to. It’s a good way to wind down for the rest of the shift

35 minutes ago, Button said:

I was doing that before and now, I practice responsible gaming all the time and I also separate work from playtime. But I'm not denying the fact that mobile games are perfect for short breaks. 

I agree wholeheartedly. It's best to prioritize your work while on the job because it's what pays the bills.

8 hours ago, killamch89 said:

I agree wholeheartedly. It's best to prioritize your work while on the job because it's what pays the bills.

I don't want to share an ugly incident that happened due to my obsession with games. So, I learnt to put what matters first. Gaming can be so additive if you don't check yourself.