Register Now
Kennysplash

Do you go through game tutorials before playing?

Most games walk you through some tutorials when you play them for the first time. These tutorials can be basic, like navigations, survival hints etc. I like to go through them so that I can know what to expect. 
Do you go through tutorials? 

Absolutely! I always make sure to go through the game tutorials before playing it. I find it very helpful to understand the game mechanics, controls, and the objectives as well. It saves me time and frustration in the long run. 

4 hours ago, Lens said:

Absolutely! I always make sure to go through the game tutorials before playing it. I find it very helpful to understand the game mechanics, controls, and the objectives as well. It saves me time and frustration in the long run. 

Tutorials are essential for me too, especially in a very complex games and the games with deep mechanics. I do want to know how to play the game correctly and also understand the developer's intentions too.

1 hour ago, Button said:

Tutorials are essential for me too, especially in a very complex games and the games with deep mechanics. I do want to know how to play the game correctly and also understand the developer's intentions too.

I don't like skipping the tutorials, but some games are very straightforward. For instance, a platformer or a casual mobile game don't really need tutorials. I might skip it for these games.