Register Now
Kennysplash

Ever tried to build a gaming PC?

I built my first gaming PC in 2012/13 and it went extremely well. Back then, PC components were reasonable in price unlike nowadays and it was a joy to build. I mean I did build an all AMD one recently but I had to wait two Black Fridays in a row to get the parts for much cheaper.

I haven’t tried building a gaming PC. I’ve seen people do it on YouTube and it looks really difficult doing so. 

I did however when at school build a raspberry pi which just about ran Minecraft 😂 with 1g ram.

On 9/8/2024 at 8:55 PM, Bizdustry said:

I haven’t tried building a gaming PC. I’ve seen people do it on YouTube and it looks really difficult doing so. 

I did however when at school build a raspberry pi which just about ran Minecraft 😂 with 1g ram.

It's actually not as difficult as you might think. It's kind of like putting a Lego set together with extra steps. You get the parts, following the instructions properly and insert said parts and make sure that you've secured each component properly. Do things like the motherboard Bios updates and install an OS - most times it's windows so it shouldn't take longer than maybe half an hour and you should be good to go.