Register Now
Kennysplash

What game has the best ending in your opinion?

I’ll choose The last of us II. Such an amazing conclusion to Ellie’s journey.
Out of the games you’ve played so far, which one would you say has the best ending? The ending was so good and you would want to play it again to have the experience. 

The Last of Us II is definitely an excellent choice. The ending got me emotionally charged and it was so satisfying. But for me, the game with the best ending is Red Dead Redemption 2. 

4 hours ago, Lens said:

The Last of Us II is definitely an excellent choice. The ending got me emotionally charged and it was so satisfying. But for me, the game with the best ending is Red Dead Redemption 2. 

The Red Dead Redemption 2, is a great pick. But for me, the game with the best ending is Portal 2. The game’s combination of humor, heart, and the clever writing makes the conclusion very unforgettable. 

1 hour ago, Button said:

The Red Dead Redemption 2, is a great pick. But for me, the game with the best ending is Portal 2. The game’s combination of humor, heart, and the clever writing makes the conclusion very unforgettable. 

it's true that Portal 2 has an amazing ending. I wasn't even thinking. I also know BioShock, it's really an amazing game.

Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater where Solid kills The Boss in the end. You can see the emotional burden it has on him because he was mentored by The Boss but being on different sides of a war means it's kill or be killed.

3 hours ago, Button said:

I agree with RDR2 and the original RDR as well. Both fantastic endings in my opinion.

On 8/5/2024 at 5:14 PM, Button said:

The Red Dead Redemption 2 is still on my mind.  It's indeed a masterpiece of storytelling.

17 minutes ago, Lens said:

The Red Dead Redemption 2 is still on my mind.  It's indeed a masterpiece of storytelling.

Yes, it's a masterpiece of storytelling. You are right with that. I think the ending of Portal 2 is also phenomenal as well. I think that I resonated with it emotionally. 

4 hours ago, Button said:

Yes, it's a masterpiece of storytelling. You are right with that. I think the ending of Portal 2 is also phenomenal as well. I think that I resonated with it emotionally. 

You are so right 👍. For me, I also believe that the ending BioShock is to be reckoned with too.