Register Now
Kane99

Exhausted Man

The Exhausted Man is a new indie game where you take control of a game developer who is sleep walking, and during his sleep, you're supposed to work on his upcoming video game. But, it's not traditional sleep walking, instead you move around the level as if you're a snake. It honestly looks kinda dumb, but it also looks like it'll be a fun game to play. Check the trailer out below and let it do the talking! :) 

On 8/6/2024 at 4:37 PM, killamch89 said:

That must be a re-enactment of what Ubisoft developers do when they're supposed to be working on a game. In all seriousness, I like the wacky nature of this game - it's quite unique.

That's a nice one. I completely agree, the game's concept is very charming. I see how the snake-like movement adds a lot of fun and some twist to the traditional platformer genre. Right now, I'm so curious to see how the game would be.

3 hours ago, Lens said:

That's a nice one. I completely agree, the game's concept is very charming. I see how the snake-like movement adds a lot of fun and some twist to the traditional platformer genre. Right now, I'm so curious to see how the game would be.

The game's premise and mechanics got me intrigued. The snake-like movement could really lead to some creative level design and puzzles as well. I'm looking forward to seeing gameplay experience.