Register Now
killamch89

Do You Enjoy Story-Driven Games?

Hey everyone! I'm curious to know how many of you enjoy story-driven games. Whether it's a gripping narrative, complex characters, or emotional moments, what aspects of these games do you find most appealing? Do you have any favorite titles or memorable experiences you'd like to share?

19 minutes ago, Lens said:

I love so much how story-driven games as it can transport me to new worlds and it can also evoke strong emotion in me. I like complex characters like The Last of Us or BioShock. 

Complex characters is also immersive but I enjoy games with deep narratives, like the Metal Gear Solid series or Horizon Zero Dawn.

4 hours ago, Button said:

Complex characters is also immersive but I enjoy games with deep narratives, like the Metal Gear Solid series or Horizon Zero Dawn.

Emotional moments of a game gets into me. That's why I also love games like Life is Strange.

17 hours ago, Lens said:

I love so much how story-driven games as it can transport me to new worlds and it can also evoke strong emotion in me. I like complex characters like The Last of Us or BioShock. 

The Last Of Us is fantastic. Some other notable games - Spec Ops: The Line, Elder Scrolls: Oblivion/Morrowind, Deus Ex: Human Revolution/Mankind divided, Mario 64/Sunshine, The original Hitman 2 and Primal for PS2.