Register Now
killamch89

What's Your Recommendation for an Epic RPG Experience?

I'm looking for a brand new and epic RPG to dive into. I love immersive worlds, deep storytelling, and memorable characters. What RPGs have you played that you couldn't put down? Whether it's a classic or a hidden gem, I'm eager to hear your recommendations.

18 minutes ago, Lens said:

You have to try The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim. It's a very classic game but I see it as one of the most immersive RPGs out there. 

It's truly an Immersive RPGs but I highly recommend The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt. The characters are very complex too.

4 hours ago, Button said:

It's truly an Immersive RPGs but I highly recommend The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt. The characters are very complex too.

Your point on complex characters is true and that's what makes an RPG epic. Have you seen Dragon Age: Inquisition? It's epic too. Check it out.

I'm currently playing Baldur's Gate 3, and so far I would say that this game is the very definition of an epic RPG. The world is in depth and immersive, the characters are really fleshed out. I definitely think the game is bit easier to grasp if you are already familiar with how D&D works, but I don't think it's a requirement. I can absolutely see why it has gotten such high praise. 

17 hours ago, Lens said:

You have to try The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim. It's a very classic game but I see it as one of the most immersive RPGs out there. 

I play that almost every day but thanks for the recommendation.

16 hours ago, Button said:

I've played and completed the Witcher 3 but I haven't touched it in months.

4 hours ago, Anders said:

I'm currently playing Baldur's Gate 3, and so far I would say that this game is the very definition of an epic RPG. The world is in depth and immersive, the characters are really fleshed out. I definitely think the game is bit easier to grasp if you are already familiar with how D&D works, but I don't think it's a requirement. I can absolutely see why it has gotten such high praise. 

I know. I've played Baldur's Gate 3 and I currently have a Warlock build. What build are you using currently?