Register Now
killamch89

Which Upcoming Gaming Technology Are You Most Excited About?

With so many advancements on the horizon, it's an exciting time to be a gamer! Whether it's the potential of cloud gaming, the latest in VR/AR, new console releases, or cutting-edge graphics technology, there's a lot to look forward to. Which upcoming gaming technology has you most excited, and why?

16 minutes ago, Lens said:

I'm super excited about Virtual Reality (VR) and I can Imagine fully immersing myself in a game. It's like being inside a fantasy world. 

I also feel that way too but I'm most excited about the Augmented Reality (AR). it brings the game into our real world. That's cool! 

4 hours ago, Button said:

I also feel that way too but I'm most excited about the Augmented Reality (AR). it brings the game into our real world. That's cool! 

I also love to see AR games that interact with our surroundings. It sounds amazing!

17 hours ago, Lens said:

I'm super excited about Virtual Reality (VR) and I can Imagine fully immersing myself in a game. It's like being inside a fantasy world. 

I was as well but it doesn't feel like VR is evolving fast enough. The same issues and limitations most headsets had 5 years ago are the same issue plaguing current VR headset.

17 hours ago, Button said:

AR on the other hand is evolving way quicker than VR and is starting to be implemented into mainstream products like glasses and The Apple Vision Pro.