Register Now
killamch89

If you had to marry the last video game character you played, who would it be?

Just for fun, imagine you're suddenly married to the last video game character you played as or encountered. Who are they? How do you think your life together would be? Share your thoughts and let's see who ends up with the most interesting (or bizarre) partner. Mine's a car because I just got finished playing Rocket League a few hours ago - well this is going to be awkward...

15 minutes ago, Lens said:

That's indeed a fun question. I last played as Link from The Legend of Zelda and I think that life with Link would be an adventure..

I agreed that life with Link is nice. For me, I last played as Lara Croft from Tomb Raider. I will choose Lara because her intelligence and determination will make her an amazing partner.

4 hours ago, Button said:

I agreed that life with Link is nice. For me, I last played as Lara Croft from Tomb Raider. I will choose Lara because her intelligence and determination will make her an amazing partner.

Her intelligence is truly remarkable. You are so right with your assertion.

17 hours ago, Lens said:

That's indeed a fun question. I last played as Link from The Legend of Zelda and I think that life with Link would be an adventure..

I love Link but I'd take Zelda if the previous games would've let you play as her...

17 hours ago, Button said:

You're the lucky one. I'm stuck being married to a car...