Register Now
Kane99

10 N64 Games That Aged Beautifully

What do you think of the list? There are a lot of N64 games that look good to this day. Here is a list of 10 games that have aged beautifually. Do you agree? Some of the games that made the list are 1.) Paper Mario, 4.) Star Fox 64, 6.) WWF No Mercy, 9.) The Legend Of Zelda: Ocarina Of Time and so on. You can find the full list in the video or here - https://culturedvultures.com/n64-games-that-aged-beautifully/

What are some games you feel should be added to this list? What games do you think should be replaced?

I'm not surprised Starfox 64, WWF No Mercy, Ocarina Of time and F-Zero X are on the list. However, Mario 64, Perfect Dark, Smash Bros and Mario Kart 64 not making this list is unbelievable to say the least.

I just saw a list of 10 N64 games that have aged beautifully and what made me surprise is the choices. Paper Mario and Ocarina of Time are amazing. 

On 8/12/2024 at 12:29 PM, Button said:

I think WWF No Mercy made the list due to the fact that it still has a dedicated fan base. And if we want to be real, the gameplay still holds up today. 

It's one of my favorite wrestling games from the late 90s/early 00s. It's probably the best wrestling game ever made - it had everything.

11 hours ago, Lens said:

WCW/NWO Revenge is also an excellent choice. That game still holds up today trust me. The gameplay and mechanics were really way ahead of its time. 

It was indeed a perfect blend of arcade-style fun and simulation. I enjoyed the controls because it's so tight, the graphics were really great for the time, and the sound design was top-notch to me.