Register Now
killamch89

Which Gaming Companies Are Doing the Most for the Community?

I'm curious to hear your thoughts on gaming companies that are making a positive impact on the community. Whether it's through charity work, creating inclusive spaces, or supporting mental health initiatives, which companies do you think are leading the way in giving back?

On 8/27/2024 at 10:50 AM, Lens said:

I think that Riot Games is doing a fantastic job. I read that they’re are giving back to the community. That's an adorable charity efforts.

Riot Games is a good shout. Another one is Digital Extremes, the creators of Warframe. They've been doing some great things for the community. They've raised millions for charity, including mental health initiatives, and they actively engage with their player base to create a positive and inclusive gaming environment.

On 8/28/2024 at 8:34 PM, killamch89 said:

Riot Games is a good shout. Another one is Digital Extremes, the creators of Warframe. They've been doing some great things for the community. They've raised millions for charity, including mental health initiatives, and they actively engage with their player base to create a positive and inclusive gaming environment.

Based on what I read, Riot Games and Digital Extremes are indeed the community champions. Their charitable efforts and commitment set them apart. I like how they prioritize player's well-being and social responsibility. 

19 hours ago, Lens said:

Based on what I read, Riot Games and Digital Extremes are indeed the community champions. Their charitable efforts and commitment set them apart. I like how they prioritize player's well-being and social responsibility. 

Agreed. I wish companies like Activision, Ubisoft, EA and Bethesda would take notes on how to give back to the communities that made them popular. All they're focused on is fleecing their playerbase of money.

On 8/27/2024 at 4:50 PM, Lens said:

I think that Riot Games is doing a fantastic job. I read that they’re are giving back to the community. That's an adorable charity efforts that 

Giving back to the community is something not many gaming companies would be open to doing. So, I am happy that they are doing that for the community to show how happy that they are.

14 hours ago, Knight Barida said:

Giving back to the community is something not many gaming companies would be open to doing. So, I am happy that they are doing that for the community to show how happy that they are.

Most of the others are too busy trying to find innovative ways to get more money out of their players, causing them more issues in the process instead of trying to help those said players.

On 8/31/2024 at 8:09 PM, killamch89 said:

Most of the others are too busy trying to find innovative ways to get more money out of their players, causing them more issues in the process instead of trying to help those said players.

That's Well said! Companies like Valve, CD Projekt Red, and Bethesda Softworks are seen to prioritize community engagement and support. I see them focus more on creating quality experiences.