Register Now
killamch89

Do You Support or Engage in Crowdfunded Gaming Projects?

I'd like to hear everyone's thoughts on crowdfunded gaming projects like those on Kickstarter or Indiegogo. Do you often back these projects? Have you had good or bad experiences with them? What factors influence your decision to support a game this way?

I'm indeed a very big supporter of crowdfunded games. I've gotten involved in some of the projects on Kickstarter, and I also love the idea of supporting the developers.

10 hours ago, Button said:

I'm indeed a very big supporter of crowdfunded games. I've gotten involved in some of the projects on Kickstarter, and I also love the idea of supporting the developers.

That's awesome! Which crowdfunded games have you backed so far? Have any of them turned out to be favorites of yours?

On 8/25/2024 at 12:14 PM, Button said:

Wow, That's great! I haven't backed any crowdfunded projects but I know that transparency and clear communication are very important for the crowdfunding platforms to function effectively.

Edited by Lens