Register Now
Lens

Casual Mobile Games That Are Impossible to Stop Playing

Among Us is a very addictive game and I've always love to figure out who the impostor is. It's a game that is very easy to play but hard to master. Another thing is, the hames are short and fun. You can play this game online or locally depending on your preference. Having said that, the game also have very simple graphics too.

38 minutes ago, Lens said:

Among Us is a very addictive game and I've always love to figure out who the impostor is. It's a game that is very easy to play but hard to master. Another thing is, the hames are short and fun. You can play this game online or locally depending on your preference. Having said that, the game also have very simple graphics too.

I also know that the game has a simple graphics. Unpacking is another great game that's worth looking into especially it's good for relaxing.

59 minutes ago, Button said:

I also know that the game has a simple graphics. Unpacking is another great game that's worth looking into especially it's good for relaxing.

Usagi Shima is another good game that's hard to put down. Usagi Shima is a building game and it's all about building and the management of island.