Register Now
Button

The Impact of Casual Games on Mobile Gaming

I discovered that the casual games have really made mobile gaming more accessible and it's now very appealing to a wider audience too. The casual games are very easy to play and we have also seen a remarkable increase in mobile gaming popularity which is very impressive.

1 hour ago, Button said:

I discovered that the casual games have really made mobile gaming more accessible and it's now very appealing to a wider audience too. The casual games are very easy to play and we have also seen a remarkable increase in mobile gaming popularity which is very impressive.

This is true. There is indeed an Increase in the mobile gaming popularity and I'm addition to that, the casual games have also changed the way games are really designed and monetized as well. 

It makes more sense to be honest. Most people are looking for a casual experience when it comes to mobile gaming because they don't have to invest a lot of time into them to get an enjoyable and entertaining experience.

12 hours ago, Lens said:

This is true. There is indeed an Increase in the mobile gaming popularity and I'm addition to that, the casual games have also changed the way games are really designed and monetized as well. 

I also agree with you on how the games are designed for wide appeal and it has also led to the creation of a new business models and opportunities as well. There are new revenue streams for developers through the in app purchases and subscriptions