Register Now
Button

Can Mobile Games Hold Your Attention Like Console Games?

The mobile games can really be very engaging as the console games. For instance, take a look at the success of games like Clash of Clans and Candy Crush. The mobile games have really come a long way and this is as a result of it’s engaging gameplay and mechanics. The addictive experience we get from these games is contributory as well.

1 hour ago, Button said:

The mobile games can really be very engaging as the console games. For instance, take a look at the success of games like Clash of Clans and Candy Crush. The mobile games have really come a long way and this is as a result of it’s engaging gameplay and mechanics. The addictive experience we get from these games is contributory as well.

The mobile games is synonymous to regularly updates their content and it's make a big difference. You can play the mobile games anywhere and at anytime. There is no for you to have a console which also safe cost as well..

Posted (edited)
12 hours ago, Lens said:

The mobile games is synonymous to regularly updates their content and it's make a big difference. You can play the mobile games anywhere and at anytime. There is no for you to have a console which also safe cost as well..

A great advantage is how the games are designed for flexibility. They have an innovative touch controls and the augmented reality (AR) experience is one of the exciting features of mobile gaming.

Edited by Button

38 minutes ago, Button said:

A great advantage is how the games are designed for flexibility. They have an innovative touch controls and the augmented reality (AR) experience is one of the exciting features of mobile gaming.

Are you kidding?  Touchscreen controls are complete ass.  The are imprecise and offer no real feel nor feeback.  With all due respect, have you actually played a game with a controller? 

You can't just expect a user interface designed for one purpose to just work for another.  Take mouse and keyboard, for example.  I am old enough to have played some early PC DOS games, so I can tell you for a fact that it took years of experimentation, trial and error for developers to get the best out of the mouse and keyboard set-up for games.

Touchscreens have the same problem.  They are not designed for gaming, they never were, and the industry is still figuring out how to make them work.

Edited by Shagger

4 hours ago, Shagger said:

Are you kidding?  Touchscreen controls are complete ass.  The are imprecise and offer no real feel nor feeback.  With all due respect, have you actually played a game with a controller? 

You can't just expect a user interface designed for one purpose to just work for another.  Take mouse and keyboard, for example.  I am old enough to have played some early PC DOS games, so I can tell you for a fact that it took years of experimentation, trial and error for developers to get the best out of the mouse and keyboard set-up for games.

Touchscreens have the same problem.  They are not designed for gaming, they never were, and the industry is still figuring out how to make them work.

I truly understand your point and i also agree to the fact that precision and feedback are very crucial aspects of gaming and it can't be sidestepped. However, I'm still of the believe that mobile gaming has unique advantages and innovations as well.