Register Now
killamch89

What's the Funniest or Most Embarrassing Moment You've Had While Gaming?

We've all had those moments where gaming didn't go quite as planned. Whether it was a hilarious glitch, a controller fail, or an unexpected visitor during a crucial boss fight—share your funniest or most embarrassing gaming moments! Bonus points for stories that made you laugh in the middle of your frustration.

Honestly I've got a good one and it was while playing Dark Souls with my friends online, and while I was so focused on defeating the boss ,my cat starts battling the controller. Then, my character died in the process . So, My friends were all laughing at me. Funny hun!

10 hours ago, Button said:

Honestly I've got a good one and it was while playing Dark Souls with my friends online, and while I was so focused on defeating the boss ,my cat starts battling the controller. Then, my character died in the process . So, My friends were all laughing at me. Funny hun!

That's hilarious! I was playing RE 7 late at night, fully immersed in the creepy atmosphere. Just as I reached a particularly scary part, my dog snuck up behind me and barked. I nearly threw my controller across the room! I laughed so hard, but I think I aged a few years in that moment.

On 8/25/2024 at 10:37 PM, killamch89 said:

That's hilarious! I was playing RE 7 late at night, fully immersed in the creepy atmosphere. Just as I reached a particularly scary part, my dog snuck up behind me and barked. I nearly threw my controller across the room! I laughed so hard, but I think I aged a few years in that moment.

That's so funny 😂 . I haven't experienced same but your story doesn't seem embarrassing to me, it was funny 🤣

Another one that happened to me was when I was teased by my friend while we play Overwatch, then I accidentally pressed the wrong button, causing my character to do silly things in the middle of a team fight.