Register Now
Cpvr

Arcade Paradise VR

Arcade Paradise VR is a VR action-adventure management simulation game developed by Nosebleed Interactive. Players will manage and design the transformation of a lowly laundromat to the arcade of dreams. Play an assortment of arcade games and turn the business into a thriving one. Arcade Paradise VR is available now on PlayStation VR2 (PS VR2) and PC VR alongside Meta Quest 2, Meta Quest 3, and Meta Quest Pro.

On 8/8/2024 at 8:04 PM, killamch89 said:

This looks very entertaining in my opinion. As someone who used to love going to the arcade when I was younger, this brings back so many memories particularly that basketball shooting game.

I completely agree and I see the Arcade Paradise VR like a love letter to the classic arcades. The whole idea is really a genius and i’m so excited to try out the various arcade games as well. 

On 8/19/2024 at 11:12 AM, Lens said:

I completely agree and I see the Arcade Paradise VR like a love letter to the classic arcades. The whole idea is really a genius and i’m so excited to try out the various arcade games as well. 

From what I've seen, the fact that you can design and customize your arcade is what really adds a whole new layer of depth to the game. I'm seriously hoping for a lot of creative freedom and maybe even some more surprises too.

On 8/19/2024 at 5:12 AM, Lens said:

Absolutely, the nostalgia factor is strong with Arcade Paradise VR! It’s amazing how they've managed to capture the essence of classic arcades in a modern format.