Register Now
Lens

Which Game Has the Most Creative Building?

I think Minecraft has the most creative building and you can experiment with a lot of structures. You can build anything you wanted from castles to spaceships.

3 hours ago, Lens said:

I think Minecraft has the most creative building and you can experiment with a lot of structures. You can build anything you wanted from castles to spaceships.

Minecraft is very amazing for building. But I also love The Sims 4. You can design beautiful houses and decorate them the way you like. What's the coolest thing you've built in Minecraft?

27 minutes ago, Button said:

Minecraft is very amazing for building. But I also love The Sims 4. You can design beautiful houses and decorate them the way you like. What's the coolest thing you've built in Minecraft?

The coolest thing I've built in Minecraft is a giant treehouse. 

8 hours ago, Scorpion said:

Yes.. I think "Minecraft" has the most creative building. Its limitless blocks and tools allow players to construct anything from simple homes to vast cities.

I don't have any other game on my mind other than Minecraft. I like the freedom of being able to build any kind of structures I want. The thrill in experimenting with different building is awesome!

On 9/30/2024 at 8:49 PM, Bizdustry said:

I would agree, Minecraft does. I’d only agree if a textiles pack was added to the video game and maybe a realistic mod. This brings it away from the 90 degree angles, square blocks and lack of true colour. 

Textiles and realistic mods would definitely elevate Minecraft's building. I think that the flexibility to create curved, organic shapes and realistic materials would help to unlock the new possibilities in the game.

16 hours ago, Button said:

Textiles and realistic mods would definitely elevate Minecraft's building. I think that the flexibility to create curved, organic shapes and realistic materials would help to unlock the new possibilities in the game.

That's a good point! Curved shapes and realistic materials would definitely revolutionize Minecraft builds. I’ve also seen games like The Sims or Animal Crossing offer good decorating options too. 

On 9/30/2024 at 8:49 PM, Bizdustry said:

I would agree, Minecraft does. I’d only agree if a textiles pack was added to the video game and maybe a realistic mod. This brings it away from the 90 degree angles, square blocks and lack of true colour. 

Yes, adding textiles and realism would bridge the gap between creativity and realism in so many ways. You can try games like Terraria, Starbound, or No Man's Sky, they offer unique building experiences as well.