Register Now
Lens

The Most Engaging Simulation Game

I think the most engaging simulation game I know is The Sims 4. In this game, you can create people, build houses, and live their lives too. 

26 minutes ago, Button said:

I’ll choose Minecraft because you can go on different adventures as you like. Do you like Minecraft?

Yes, it's so awesome, But I also enjoy The Sims4 as well. 

I'd say Microsoft Flight simulator because it's literally simulating how to start and operate an aircraft which is incredibly complex. You have to be aware of things like wind pressure and other things which you have to learn in order to perform decently at this game.

On 8/9/2024 at 7:11 PM, killamch89 said:

I'd say Microsoft Flight simulator because it's literally simulating how to start and operate an aircraft which is incredibly complex. You have to be aware of things like wind pressure and other things which you have to learn in order to perform decently at this game.

Both are really great choices and I'd also recommend Euro Truck Simulator 2 as well. It's very engaging to drive trucks across different places and trying to managa routes, cargo, and fuel in the process. It's so hilarious. 

3 hours ago, Lens said:

Both are really great choices and I'd also recommend Euro Truck Simulator 2 as well. It's very engaging to drive trucks across different places and trying to managa routes, cargo, and fuel in the process. It's so hilarious. 

Both are really great choices and I'd also recommend Euro Truck Simulator 2 as well. It's very engaging to drive trucks across different places and trying to manage routes, cargo, and fuel in the process. It's so hilarious. 

Edited by killamch89

17 hours ago, Lens said:

The Microsoft Flight Simulator look so realistic and educational too. Another simulation game that I find very engaging is Cities: Skylines. 

My wife got me a Logitech racing wheel for christmas, so my most engaging simulator experiences have been playing games like Forza Motorsport and F1 2022 on it. It really is a whole different world compared to playing with a controller.