Register Now
Lens

Which Gaming Community is the Most Active?

17 hours ago, Cpvr said:

There are certain subreddits that have tight rules and regulations. That’s why it’s a good idea to look under the “community tab” info to see what type of rules each subreddit has.

Their gaming forum itself has over 43 million members and their gaming leaks/rumors forum has over 443k members.

I'm actually guessing you're referring to the r/gaming and r/gamingleaks communities on Reddit. Those are indeed very active and popular communities.

On 9/11/2024 at 9:48 AM, Lens said:

I'm actually guessing you're referring to the r/gaming and r/gamingleaks communities on Reddit. Those are indeed very active and popular communities.

That’s correct. I was referring to those particular subreddits.

Thegamingcirclejerk is also pretty large with 693k members, but I haven’t checked that one out yet, so I’m not too sure how their rules are compared to the other subreddit’s.

Based on my findings, the gaming community on Reddit is indeed massive and active. On Reddit, the most active gaming community is the Fortnite subreddit. This community boast of over 15 million members and thousands of daily posts.

On 9/14/2024 at 3:21 AM, Lens said:

Based on my findings, the gaming community on Reddit is indeed massive and active. On Reddit, the most active gaming community is the Fortnite subreddit. This community boast of over 15 million members and thousands of daily posts.

I just found out earlier that Reddit is the #6 most visited website on the internet and its showing no signs of slowing down anytime soon.

The pcgaming subreddit also has 3.6 million members.