Register Now
Lens

Unity or Unreal, what’s The Best Engine for Your Next Project?

Based on the information at my disposal, I think Unity is the best engine for indie developers to try for their next project. It's very easy to learn and it’s very great for both 2D and 3D games. What makes it standout is its active and very huge community and lots of tutorials. What do you think?

7 hours ago, Lens said:

Based on the information at my disposal, I think Unity is the best engine for indie developers to try for their next project. It's very easy to learn and it’s very great for both 2D and 3D games. What makes it standout is its active and very huge community and lots of tutorials. What do you think?

Well, I agree, with you on Unity as a very awesome engine. But I also like Unreal Engine too. It has very amazing graphics and is very perfect for big and realistic games. Have you use Unreal Engine?

2 hours ago, Button said:

Well, I agree, with you on Unity as a very awesome engine. But I also like Unreal Engine too. It has very amazing graphics and is very perfect for big and realistic games. Have you use Unreal Engine?

Yes, Unreal Engine is super cool, but I just prefer Unity Engine. It's open-source platform and that makes it great for indie developers.