Register Now
Lens

Should Esports Have Stricter Regulations?

Esports should have stricter regulations for so many reasons. Regulation will help prevent cheating and it’ll also make competitions fairer. I’ll will also like to add that it could protect young players from bad influences. 

7 hours ago, Lens said:

Esports should have stricter regulations for so many reasons. Regulation will help prevent cheating and it’ll also make competitions fairer. I’ll will also like to add that it could protect young players from bad influences. 

I agree because a stricter rules would be so good. But I also think it's very important to keep the fun in esports and not spoil it with too many rules that might make it less exciting. Do you think so?

7 hours ago, Lens said:

I agree because a stricter rules would be so good. But I also think it's very important to keep the fun in esports and not spoil it with too many rules that might make it less exciting. Do you think so?

2 hours ago, Button said:

Well, I do but keeping the fun is very important. But I also want to believe in safety because it's equally important as well. Maybe we can actually find a balance between rules and fun. 

I see your point about the need for regulation, especially to prevent cheating and protect young players. However, there's a fine line between regulation and stifling the growth of the scene. How do you think we can balance necessary oversight with the creative freedom that makes Esports so dynamic?"

20 hours ago, killamch89 said:

I see your point about the need for regulation, especially to prevent cheating and protect young players. However, there's a fine line between regulation and stifling the growth of the scene. How do you think we can balance necessary oversight with the creative freedom that makes Esports so dynamic?"

Over-regulation could indeed stifle the growth of Esports. One possible solution I think is to establish clear guidelines and craft out the consequences for cheating. 

17 hours ago, Lens said:

Over-regulation could indeed stifle the growth of Esports. One possible solution I think is to establish clear guidelines and craft out the consequences for cheating. 

The regulations should prioritize player welfare and fair play and it should not restrict their creative freedom whatsoever.

9 hours ago, Button said:

The regulations should prioritize player welfare and fair play and it should not restrict their creative freedom whatsoever.

I agree that player welfare and fair play are crucial, but don't you think some restrictions might be necessary to ensure a balanced and competitive environment? Sometimes creative freedom can unintentionally lead to unfair advantages.