Register Now
Button

The Top Games of the Last Decade

I think one of the top games of the last decade is The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild. The open world is very huge and it helps you to explore, solve puzzles, and fight the enemies. It's more like living in a fantasy world.

Edited by Button

3 hours ago, Button said:

I think one of the top games of the last decade is The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild. The open world is very huge and it helps you to explore, solve puzzles, and fight the enemies. It's more like living in a fantasy world.

Breath of the Wild is truly amazing. But I also love The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt. The story in this game is so deep, and the combat is so much fun.

5 hours ago, Lens said:

Breath of the Wild is truly amazing. But I also love The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt. The story in this game is so deep, and the combat is so much fun.

The Witcher 3 is very great. But I also enjoy the Red Dead Redemption 2 because the open world and story are very incredible.

On 8/9/2024 at 7:14 PM, killamch89 said:
  1. The Last Of Us
  2. Zelda: Breath Of The Wild
  3. Red Dead Redemption 2
  4. Baldur's Gate 3
  5. God Of War: Ragnarok

Those are great choices, I'd like to add one to the list. Portal 2 is the game and it's very outstanding for its innovative gameplay and dark humor. 

3 hours ago, Lens said:

Those are great choices, I'd like to add one to the list. Portal 2 is the game and it's very outstanding for its innovative gameplay and dark humor. 

I would've added it but the original question was about the past decade which is 10 years ago which would be 2014. Portal 2 came out in 2011.

On 8/9/2024 at 7:14 PM, killamch89 said:
  1. The Last Of Us
  2. Zelda: Breath Of The Wild
  3. Red Dead Redemption 2
  4. Baldur's Gate 3
  5. God Of War: Ragnarok

I agree with those choices so far. I'd also include Minecraft because of its creative freedom and versatility. 

9 hours ago, Button said:

I agree with those choices so far. I'd also include Minecraft because of its creative freedom and versatility. 

Also would have added that but I wasn't sure if you were talking about games released within the last two years or games that remain popular even though they've been around for a while.