Register Now
Button

Upcoming Games You Shouldn’t Miss

Let's talk about the important upcoming game you shouldn't miss. It could be a way to explore the gaming world and from those games, you can go on adventures as well. What do you think?

The two upcoming games I am most excited for right now have to be Star Wars: Outlaws and Warhammer 40k: Space Marine 2, both coming out in august and september. Star Wars games have been very hit or miss in the past, so I'm gonna wait for some more reviews of Outlaws, but it looks promising. From the trailers, Space Marine 2 also looks very cool, but I will wait for reviews before I buy anything. 

On 8/9/2024 at 1:19 PM, killamch89 said:

These are the following games I'm looking forward to seeing:

1. Mecha Break
  2. Phantom Blade Zero
  3. Black Myth Wukong
  4. The Legend Of Zelda: Echoes Of Wisdom

Forgot to add Metroid Prime 4.

21 hours ago, killamch89 said:

Forgot to add Metroid Prime 4.

I'm so excited about by some of the upcoming games which are scheduled for release in September. I'm also keeping an eye on some of of them. 

3 hours ago, Lens said:

I'm so excited about by some of the upcoming games which are scheduled for release in September. I'm also keeping an eye on some of of them. 

I also forgot another game - Dragon Ball Sparking Zero. I'm so hyped for next installment of the Budokai Tenkaichi series - It's been long overdue.

17 hours ago, Lens said:

I’m a big fan of the base game and I want to explore new areas and also fight challenging enemies. I keep my fingers crossed.

9 hours ago, Button said:

I’m a big fan of the base game and I want to explore new areas and also fight challenging enemies. I keep my fingers crossed.

I love the Metroid storyline although it's a bit convoluted in certain aspects but I'm finally happy this saga between Samus and Sylux will be coming to an end.