Register Now
Cpvr

Enshrouded Sales Cross 3 Million as Devs Share Some Fun Statistics

Sales of open-world survival-crafter Enshrouded have hit another big milestone, and to celebrate, developer Keen Games has shared some interesting stats about the game.

Keen Games has proudly announced that Enshrouded has achieved another significant milestone in sales since its Early Access debut in January, along with some fascinating statistics to mark the occasion.

According to a recent press release, Enshrouded has surpassed three million sales. To put this into perspective, the game reached one million players in just four days and hit two million sales within the first month of its release.

Although Enshrouded, may not be drawing the same crowd it did at its peak, it still maintains a solid player base, with around 10,000 daily active players according to SteamDB—impressive by any measure.

For those who have been following Enshrouded—whether as players or curious observers—there are some intriguing numbers to share. Keen Games reports that players have logged over 90 million hours in the game, during which time 150 million player deaths have been recorded. Ouch.

Nearly 700,000 players have reached the game's level cap of 25. Since the game's development began, Keen Games has doubled in team size, with the longest-serving employee marking 19 years with the company—a testament to their dedication!

Since launch, three major content updates have been rolled out: Hollow Halls, Melodies of the Mire, and Back to the Shroud. And there's plenty more on the horizon as part of the game's ongoing roadmap.

source: Techraptor

Edited by Cpvr

It looks like a very interesting game to be fair. Additionally, it's well supported by the devs and they have a very open and honest relationship with their community so it's no surprise that game is doing that well.

1 hour ago, Lens said:

This is a remarkable result. But I'm not really surprised, given that they have a very engaging gameplay and dedicated community. 

I'm really impressed by the game's longevity and I know that Enshrouded isn't really an easy game. I’m so excited to see what future updates brings. 

On 8/11/2024 at 4:47 PM, Button said:

I'm really impressed by the game's longevity and I know that Enshrouded isn't really an easy game. I’m so excited to see what future updates brings. 

3 million sales is a very remarkable achievement and the game's challenging nature makes its even more impressive. I'm really eager to see what future updates brings us. ,