Register Now
killamch89

If You Had a Million Dollars, What Would You Not Spend It On?

We often talk about what we'd buy if we had a million dollars, but what are the things you wouldn't spend that money on? Whether it's luxury items, expensive hobbies, or something else, what are the purchases you think would be a waste of your million dollars?

3 hours ago, The Blackangel said:

Designer anything. I neither need nor want Prada, Gucci, Hermes, or any of that shit. I'll get my clothes and bags at Walmart.

Same here - I hardly ever buy designer anything unless I know it's durable and will last several years like Timberland Boots.

I still buy knockoffs instead of any name brand. With an extremely rare exception that is. These days a $10 pair of shoes will last me years due to being stuck in this fucking chair. So I don't see the point in buying $150 Nikes, when I can get everything I need from the $10 knockoffs.

On 8/14/2024 at 10:53 AM, The Blackangel said:

Designer anything. I neither need nor want Prada, Gucci, Hermes, or any of that shit. I'll get my clothes and bags at Walmart.

Honestly, I like buying shoes and clothes at Walmart. A lot of their shoes and clothes tend to last longer than a lot of other places. I still like buying Nikes and Addias shoes, but I'll still shop at Walmart if I had a million bucks.

On 8/15/2024 at 9:02 PM, Cpvr said:

Honestly, I like buying shoes and clothes at Walmart. A lot of their shoes and clothes tend to last longer than a lot of other places. I still like buying Nikes and Addias shoes, but I'll still shop at Walmart if I had a million bucks.

Personally, I'm more of a target guy. I find that Target usually always has what I need.