Register Now
killamch89

Anyone Here Ever Participated in an Online Gaming Tournament?

Have you ever competed in an online gaming tournament? What game did you compete in, and how did it go? Did you find it more intense or exciting than regular gameplay? Also, any tips for someone thinking about entering their first tournament?

I haven't participated in a online tournaments. What would have been my first tournament was a local online event, and I was so nervous and i couldn't participate. 

Personally, I haven’t competed in a tournament myself, but I’ve watched a lot of them, and they seem intense! From what I’ve seen, preparation is key. Make sure you’re comfortable with the game’s mechanics and have a strategy in place. Also, remember that it’s all about having fun, so don’t stress too much if things don’t go perfectly.

21 hours ago, killamch89 said:

Personally, I haven’t competed in a tournament myself, but I’ve watched a lot of them, and they seem intense! From what I’ve seen, preparation is key. Make sure you’re comfortable with the game’s mechanics and have a strategy in place. Also, remember that it’s all about having fun, so don’t stress too much if things don’t go perfectly.

I have neighbourhood who participated in a small online tournament and it was so interesting. They are not really expeced to win, but they did.

3 hours ago, Lens said:

I have neighbourhood who participated in a small online tournament and it was so interesting. They are not really expeced to win, but they did.

Same here - I've participated in quite a few local gaming tournaments and got to the final of one but lost. It's a great experience especially when the other participants show some sportsmanship.

14 hours ago, killamch89 said:

Same here - I've participated in quite a few local gaming tournaments and got to the final of one but lost. It's a great experience especially when the other participants show some sportsmanship.

my cousin competed in a solo tournament for Fortnite and he eventually managed to place in the top 10. It was so impressive.  

9 hours ago, Button said:

my cousin competed in a solo tournament for Fortnite and he eventually managed to place in the top 10. It was so impressive.  

Wow, that's amazing! Placing in the top 10 in a solo tournament is a huge achievement, especially with how competitive Fortnite is. Your cousin must be super skilled.