Register Now
killamch89

How Do Gaming Influencers Shape Your Gaming Experience?

1 hour ago, Lens said:

Gaming influencers have really had huge impact on my gaming experience because I’ve had the opportunity to follow a few popular streamers and YouTubers who share my interests. 

I agree that the influencers have really shaped so many’s gamer’s experience in many ways. They've really helped me to improve my skills in games like Overwatch and Apex Legends.

Personally, I follow them more for the tips and to see if a game is worth playing by seeing some of the gameplay mechanics in action. My gaming choices are my own preferences and they don't really affect my decision in that aspect.

21 hours ago, killamch89 said:

Personally, I follow them more for the tips and to see if a game is worth playing by seeing some of the gameplay mechanics in action. My gaming choices are my own preferences and they don't really affect my decision in that aspect.

One thing that I appreciate is their opinions on game design and industry trends also. Some of the influencers offer in-depth analysis that make me think more critically about the that games I play. 

3 hours ago, Lens said:

One thing that I appreciate is their opinions on game design and industry trends also. Some of the influencers offer in-depth analysis that make me think more critically about the that games I play. 

That's a valid point. I like when they're able to teach you something important while gaming unlike others who just play a particular game just because it's popular and will get them lots of views.

17 hours ago, Lens said:

Gaming influencers have a significant impact on my gaming experience. In most cases, I often discover new games through their recommendations.

9 hours ago, Button said:

Gaming influencers have a significant impact on my gaming experience. In most cases, I often discover new games through their recommendations.

That's also a very valid point. What are some games you've discovered through them that you wouldn't have tried otherwise?