Register Now
killamch89

What Game Do You Wish You Could Experience Again for the First Time?

We all have that one game that left a huge impression on us. If you could wipe your memory and relive the excitement of playing it for the first time, which game would you choose? Maybe it’s a classic that defined your childhood or a recent gem that blew you away.

1 hour ago, Lens said:

The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time is the game. The game's magic, music, and story really captivated me.

I experienced a revelation when I first encountered the portal gun. The game's dark humor and also the challenging puzzles made it a memorable one. 

My choice would be Metal Gear Solid. From the unique characters to the gameplay and deep story, it was a fantastic game that I still enjoy thoroughly even though it's been 20+ years since its release.

21 hours ago, killamch89 said:

My choice would be Metal Gear Solid. From the unique characters to the gameplay and deep story, it was a fantastic game that I still enjoy thoroughly even though it's been 20+ years since its release.

Portal is another one. The first time I played it, I was really blown away by its innovative mechanics, dark humor, and also the mind-bending puzzles. 

3 hours ago, Lens said:

Portal is another one. The first time I played it, I was really blown away by its innovative mechanics, dark humor, and also the mind-bending puzzles. 

Portal really set a new standard for puzzle games. The way it combined humor with such unique gameplay mechanics was genius.

17 hours ago, Lens said:

The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time to me was another great experience for me. The game's vast open world and the memorable characters are what got me wowed!

9 hours ago, Button said:

The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time to me was another great experience for me. The game's vast open world and the memorable characters are what got me wowed!

I feel the same way. Zelda games always seem to excel at creating memorable worlds and characters.