Register Now
Cpvr

Ambulance Life

Ambulance Life is a Paramedic Simulator, the sim from publisher NACON and developer Aesir Interactive that puts you in the shoes of an EMS paramedic out helping people in an ambulance. It's due out this Fall for PC, PS5, and Xbox Series X|S.

Interesting! It reminds me of the style of games like 'Firefighting Simulator' or 'Police Simulator: Patrol Officers.' I’m curious to see how realistic they’ll make the medical procedures and emergency scenarios.

On 8/13/2024 at 10:28 PM, killamch89 said:

Interesting! It reminds me of the style of games like 'Firefighting Simulator' or 'Police Simulator: Patrol Officers.' I’m curious to see how realistic they’ll make the medical procedures and emergency scenarios.

Absolutely! I'm super excited to see how Ambulance Life would be compared to other simulator games. I really want to see the medical procedures and emergency scenarios play out in the game.

3 hours ago, Lens said:

Absolutely! I'm super excited to see how Ambulance Life would be compared to other simulator games. I really want to see the medical procedures and emergency scenarios play out in the game.

I'm also intrigued by the game's potential for storytelling and emotional depth too. In this game, you'd encounter a wide range of emergency situations, from traumatic injuries to medical emergencies. It's so much fun.