Register Now
Kane99

Crime Scene Cleaner

Crime Scene Cleaner is exactly like it sounds, you play as someone tasked with cleaning up crime scenes for money. It reminds me a lot of games like Power Wash simulator, where the point is to essentially clean stuff. Seems simple enough. Not really much of a challenge from what I see, but neither was something like Power Wash Simulator. It was just more a relaxing game to play if anything, so I wonder if this could be similar in that way. If this something you see yourself playing?

It just released on steam - https://store.steampowered.com/app/1040200/Crime_Scene_Cleaner/

Not sure if I’d be into it since I usually prefer games with more of a challenge or complex mechanics, but I can see how it could be a fun, chill experience. Maybe I'll check out some gameplay videos first to get a better feel.

I’m intrigued by Crime Scene Cleaner. I think it could be a great way to unwind and relax. I like the the concept of cleaning up crime scenes. It could be very fascinating!

For me, I'm not sure about this one. Cleaning up crime scenes doesn't exactly sound like my idea of fun. But, I do enjoy simulator games especially if it's done well.