Register Now
killamch89

What’s the Most Irrational Superstition You Follow?

Superstitions can be fascinating, whether they’re widely known or personal quirks. What’s the most irrational or bizarre superstition you follow? It could be something you do for luck, to avoid bad luck, or just a habit that has no real explanation.

For me it has to be having a lucky number and a lucky card. My number is 4, and the card is the king of hearts. I always carry one with me. I've even gone so far as to have a really big king of hearts tattooed on my right calf, taking up almost the whole back of it. With the 4, everything I do has to be in fours. It's a weird compulsion.

Edited by The Blackangel

On 8/16/2024 at 12:10 PM, The Blackangel said:

For me it has to be having a lucky number and a lucky card. My number is 4, and the card is the king of hearts. I always carry one with me. I've even gone so far as to have a really big king of hearts tattooed on my right calf, taking up almost the whole back of it. With the 4, everything I do has to be in fours. It's a weird compulsion.

I always avoid stepping on cracks in the sidewalk. I know it’s silly, but it’s a habit I picked up as a kid. It’s more about the ritual than actually believing it will break my mother’s back!