Register Now
killamch89

What’s a Common Misconception Strangers Have About You?

We all have those assumptions people make about us that aren’t true. Whether it’s something about your interests, background, or personality, what’s a common misconception strangers have about you? How do you usually respond to these assumptions, and have you found any interesting ways to challenge or clarify them?

People thinking they can use and abuse me without repercussions. I've put a lot of people in the hospital over this. Men and women. But they learned quick to keep their mouth shut afterward.

And I have no intention on changing that.

On 8/16/2024 at 12:07 PM, The Blackangel said:

People thinking they can use and abuse me without repercussions. I've put a lot of people in the hospital over this. Men and women. But they learned quick to keep their mouth shut afterward.

And I have no intention on changing that.

People always thought I was rich for whatever reason because I never really complained about my financial issues or begged for money when in reality, I was struggling a lot of the time. I just saw no point in complaining about it as none of them could help me anyways - besides, I'm not one to ask for help with anything unless it's a last resort and I can't afford it.

7 hours ago, Knight Barida said:

They see me as the quiet guy, not knowing that I can be too loud when I want to. It is something that is very important to not always show yourself to a lot of these people at first interaction. 

I always kind of start off like that. I can be either depending on my mood.